RMG Networks is seeking a Project Manager – Solutions Delivery to be located in the Addison, TX office. The primary role of the Project Manager (PM) is to ensure successful delivery of a portfolio of projects ranging in size and degree of complexity. Must possess demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects at one time. Responsibilities include managing cross-functional areas in order to deliver defined project outputs on time, within budget, and with quality results.
The successful PM will quickly inspire the customer’s confidence in RMG Networks services and solutions through his/her knowledge, applications expertise, creativity, integrity, responsiveness, and effective communication. As a trusted advisor supporting a variety of initiatives within a large enterprise account, the PM will need to partner with Sales to identify and qualify expansion opportunities for RMG services and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with Sales on RMG solution needs and supports the assessment of options and cost in development of the statement of work.
- Manages vendor relationships to ensure delivered services meet client needs and RMG quality standards. Ensure installations are completed to standards, quality, schedule, and contractual requirements.
- Develops and manages project budgets. Participate in internal billing process and cost recovery for client funded projects.
- Ensures RMG solution implementations are effectively transitioned to production and support.
- Identifies skill set requirements for projects to ensure qualified personnel are assigned to projects.
- Coaches project team members to clarify assignments and deliverables; reviews quality of work and manages integration of team members’ work.
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Executes project debriefs evaluating the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Facilitates both the internal and external communication paths for projects.
- Establishes and executes a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Generates and gathers required project information to ensure proper execution of projects.
- Tracks delivery and facilitates trouble-shooting related to hardware and/or software components needed for successful implementation.
- Proactively identifies and cultivates additional ways to deliver value to customers.
- Tracks and reports progress to plan, cost and schedule reporting, and change control.
- Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
- Manages relationships with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients and vendors, keeping the stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Arbitrates and resolves conflict and interfaces problems within the project.