RMG, located in Addison, TX is seeking an innovative Quality Assurance Engineer to be an integral part of testing the next generation of visual communications solutions. You will be responsible for creating, executing, documenting, and maintaining detailed test plans, and manual test cases of GUI applications. Experience in in Scrum, ALM, and Quality Assurance testing activities: Structural, Functional, Interface, Installation, Hardware, Load & Performance, Scalability, Regression, and Automation Testing. Must have a BA/BS in Computer Science or a related discipline.
The Quality Assurance Engineer has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life. Experience with large enterprise software engineering is a must.
- Responsible for creating, executing, documenting, and maintaining test plans, automated test scripts and manual test of GUI applications.
- Creates detailed test cases, test scripts, and test data based on requirements and functional specs.
- Writes training, troubleshooting and release documentation in support of software system implementations
- Recognize opportunities for RMG to expand its product offerings through usability and feature/function modifications.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is met at all times through prompt, thorough and professional (internal and external) customer assistance, and serving as an example and mentor for new members of the team.
- Continually grow your skills, knowledge and ability in leading edge technologies consistent with our business focus.
- Actively manage one’s own professional and technical development in conjunction with management to ensure optimal positioning for success in the job.
- Virtually any other task that may be necessary to create an outstanding environment for the growth of a value-driven company.