Who we are:
RMG Networks is a publicly traded 30-year-old software / services company based in Dallas, Texas. Despite our age, we are in the midst of an incredible renaissance. We are beginning to launch a next generation of software and solutions, to our customers and prospects. We currently work with some of the most prestigious brands in the world, in fact, we currently service over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies.
What do we need:
The purpose of the designer is to work within RMG on the Creative Services team to design and develop digital content for subsequent display on electronic screens via RMG’s visual communications technologies.
Create digital content using the Adobe Creative Suite for internal and external use.
- Create digital content using RMG’s proprietary software and tools for use in demonstrations and client solutions.
- Provide creative support for internal communications, marketing (e.g. website design, digital advertisements, collateral, trade shows, etc.) and sales initiatives.
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients as needed via email, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings.
- BFA/BA in a design related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in a creative role or equivalent degree.
- Proven proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with print production (Adobe InDesign) preferred.
- Experience with video editing (After Effects, Premier, or Final Cut) a plus.
- Ability to be creative in a fast-paced work environment.
- Creative flexibility is critical; must be able to produce a wide variety of looks and switch gears between very different types of creative output.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of design, attention to detail, branding consistency, typography, etc.
- Comfortable learning new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to conceptualize and think outside the box.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as digital signage, interactive kiosks, desktops and mobile devices.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
We are a fast paced, high-energy company. We have created an environment with an emphasis on making the employee experience great. Several of the items contributing to this include:
- Above average benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, and pet insurance all starting day one
- Great location off a major expressway
- Tier one office complex including full service restaurants, fitness center and company paid indoor parking
- Employee training and development