Who we are:
RMG Networks is a publicly traded 30-year-old software / services company based in Dallas, Texas. Despite our age, we are in the midst of an incredible renaissance. We are beginning to launch a next generation of software and solutions, to our customers and prospects. We currently work with some of the most prestigious brands in the world, in fact, we currently service over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies.
What do we need:
After spending two years and millions of dollars in development, we have the age-old challenge (opportunity) to reposition everything we do . . . in engaging with prospective customer to introduce and sell our new solutions. Solutions that can be tailored to multiple industries, drive impact with robust content and create engagement with customized content on an easy-to use CMS.
RMG has been a pioneer in the Contact Center visualization space for over 35 years, with an immediate need for a Contact Center Leader to serve as the definitive source of industry knowledge, best practices and techniques to help enable our sales, marketing and product development teams to deliver customer success.
- Excellent understanding of the Contact Center industry space including deep knowledge of competition, trends, products, opportunities, threats and how to leverage all of them for success.
- Assist Sales Executives to prospect, uncover and develop opportunities within both new and existing accounts.
- Guide the company's strategic technology and solution roadmap with actionable customer and industry insights.
- Work closely with partners, vendors and internal teams to identify and create new solution offerings that complement specific vendor offerings or address unmet needs in the market.
- Be a thought leader within industry associations connected to Contact Centers as well as expand RMG’s influence to the broader Contact Center community.
- Create solution case studies or ROI examples for prospective clients that sales executives can utilize to increase the relevance and quality of interactions at each phase of the sales cycle.
- Create, maintain and deploy industry tidbits, market information or any other source of meaningful, relevant information that the sales team can incorporate in their selling strategy.
- Provide support for new and ongoing training initiatives and product launches.
- Perform discovery with prospective / current clients and understand their business needs, articulate the value of offerings, and identify appropriate applications, tools, and solutions.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of all products and services by articulating product features, benefits, business value, and competitive advantages – specifically aligning with identified client’s challenges and buying criteria and substantiating Return on Investment (ROI) analysis.
- Apply industry knowledge, marketplace understanding, best practices and solution expertise to provide input on future solution direction.
- Drive best practice and solution requirements for client opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver executive customer presentations.
- Design and document scripts/scenario approach and content for delivering demonstrations, proofs of concepts and or proofs of technology as required to support the sales process.
We are a fast paced, high-energy company. We have created an environment with an emphasis on making the employee experience great. Several of the items contributing to this include:
- Above average benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, and pet insurance all starting day one
- Great location off a major expressway
- Tier one office complex including full service restaurants, fitness center and company paid indoor parking
- Employee training and development