Who we are:
RMG Networks is a publicly traded 30-year-old software / services company based in Dallas, Texas. Despite our age, we are in the midst of an incredible renaissance. We are beginning to launch a next generation of software and solutions, to our customers and prospects. We currently work with some of the most prestigious brands in the world, in fact, we currently service over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies.
What do we need:
Are you an inspiring Sales Leader? Are you passionate about leading and motivating a sales team? Then this may be the role for you. We are seeking an exceptional and dynamic Sales Leader to join our team as an Inside Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for leading, managing and growing the full cycle Client Development team. Focus is building and leading the team to meet and exceed their respective targets, to drive RMG’s revenue growth, and to introduce new market-appropriate solutions. This role participates in direct coaching of all staff to develop their sales skills including prospecting, opportunity development and account management in our core industry segments. The desire to overachieve against individual and team goals is critical to success in this role.
In addition to requisite passion, skills and experience, you have a measurable track record in building and leading high performing inside sales teams. You will play a key role in driving a significant share of revenue for RMG.
- Lead, motivate and drive the client development team to meet or exceed performance objectives through effective management of team members, development of sales campaigns, and coordination with other functions within the company.
- Help the client development team to develop lead generation strategies including but, not limited to the following: cold calls into target accounts; organizing sales and marketing campaigns; inbound lead management; and maximizing potential of existing re-seller relationships.
- Lead, motivate and drive the client development team to be successful in identifying and developing leads on behalf of their teams.
- Work in partnership with Marketing, Services, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Sales teams to coordinate efforts and ensure appropriate resources are available to both inside sales and sales development teams
- Regularly participate on sales calls to assist with price and other business term negotiations; address other prospect concerns; and uncover missing information critical to sales process.
- Assist in creating phone scripts, emails, and other customer interaction tools.
- Evaluate and partner with marketing to design approach to account prospecting, inbound lead qualification and outbound campaign marketing
- Be a change agent within RMG , help define new models and processes to grow our business
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Attract, hire, coach, on-board and retain top sales talent
- Work closely with extended team of pre-sales, services, training, legal, renewals business partners
- Develop and enforce consistent sales processes, metrics, and methodologies.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned quarterly and annual quota.
- Consistent meet quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Ensure all appropriate customers and prospects interactions are recorded in Salesforce.com
- Build a highly functioning team by leading the team in best practices for Inside Sales. Manage the department and team plans by establishing clear goals and hold staff accountable and participate regular feedback dialog with staff members. Manage corrective action as appropriate.
We are a fast paced, high-energy company. We have created an environment with an emphasis on making the employee experience great. Several of the items contributing to this include:
- Above average benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, and pet insurance all starting day one
- Great location off a major expressway
- Tier one office complex including full service restaurants, fitness center and company paid indoor parking
- Employee training and development