The primary purpose of the Quality Assurance Engineer is to be an integral part of testing the next generation of visual communications solutions. You will be responsible for creating, executing, documenting, and maintaining detailed test plans, and manual test cases of GUI applications.
The Quality Assurance Engineer can work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life. Experience with large enterprise software engineering is a must. Experience with large enterprise software engineering is a must. A focus on actually delivering what you say you are going to deliver and not ivory tower talk is also important.
* Responsible for creating, executing, documenting, and maintaining test plans, automated test scripts and manual test of GUI applications.
* Creates detailed test cases, test scripts, and test data based on requirements and functional specs.
* Writes training, troubleshooting and release documentation in support of software system implementations
* Recognize opportunities for RMG to expand its product offerings through usability and feature/function modifications.
* Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is met at all times through prompt, thorough and professional (internal and external) customer assistance, and serving as an example and mentor for new members of the team.
* Continually grow your skills, knowledge and ability in leading edge technologies consistent with our business focus.
* Actively manage one’s own professional and technical development in
conjunction with management to ensure optimal positioning for success in the job.
* Virtually any other task that may be necessary to create an outstanding environment for the growth of a value-driven company.
* Candidate should have a BA or BS degree in computer science or like field.
* 0-2 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance.
* Must have a passion for customers and a commitment to quality
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Experience reporting, troubleshooting and reproducing software problems
* Experience testing web-based enterprise systems and mission-critical relational database applications
* Experience in performance and security testing
* Familiarity with test automation strategies and tools
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Effective English communication skills, verbal and written
* Nice to have: PHP, Mysql, Wordpress, Drupal CMS, Java, .Net stack, MS TFS/MTM