RMG is seeking a dynamic, tech savvy Lead Development Representative to join our North America Solution Sales team. We are looking for someone who is confident, collaborative and the master of a stellar elevator pitch…must be a good listener who can get to the heart of a prospect's pain points and deliver our solution as the cure for their woes. Above all, passion, commitment, energy and professionalism, combined with a hardworking, hands-on approach to ‘getting things done’ are essential.
As a Lead Development Representative, you’ll play an integral part of the sales process and will be responsible for creating, identifying and qualifying NET NEW sales opportunities for the Solution Sales Team. The successful Lead Development Representative will drive market share and revenue growth through ongoing lead generation and pipeline development. The position resides within the Sales department and is located at our global headquarters in Dallas, TX.
What you’ll do
As a Lead Development Representative, you’ll be in integral part of helping the company build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities. You will:
* Work through sales campaigns as a hunter to cold call and email new prospects, qualify interest and purchasing power for RMG Solutions, and develop pipeline for the North America Sales team.
* Be an expert on RMG’s solution to be able to articulate the value proposition, creating a positive first impression with our prospects and customers.
* Complete initial introduction and qualification of potential sales opportunities for approval and assignment to the appropriate Account Executive.
* Partner closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and proper hand-offs
* Have a sense of urgency and desire to exceed quotas.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
This is an entry-level sales position so we're not expecting you to come in here as a sales expert. As a baseline, here’s what we’re looking for:
* College Degree
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Personable and outgoing
* Self-starter, results-oriented
* Great teammate
* Quick learner
* Respectful, trustworthy, and accountable
* High energy level
* Passion for RMG’s solution
* Critical thinking skills
* Eagerness to grow/learn
* Any sales experience is preferred, but not required