Our Inside Sales Specialist is an integral part of the sales process and responsible for:
* Maintaining the existing Symon MORE service (maintenance) revenue by selling new service contracts (renewals) when they are due.
* Creating, identifying and qualifying up sell and expansion sales opportunities for the Sales Team in their geography.
The successful Inside Sales Specialist will diligently maintain contact and build relationships with our existing clients to promote the value of RMG’s solutions. By doing so, this will maintain MORE service revenue and drive revenue growth through opportunity generation. The position resides within the Sales department and is located at our headquarters in Dallas, TX.
* Establish, develop and grow business relationships via telephone, email and web meeting tools with client contacts.
* Learn and articulate RMG’s value proposition, solution offerings and use-case scenarios, particularly as it applies to Symon MORE subscription services.
* Be skilled traversing both laterally and horizontally within a prospect’s organization
to identify key decision makers and accelerate the closing of the renewal.
* Consistently seek and uncover needs that can develop into opportunities.
* Closely follow the defined Qualification Process while delivering qualified opportunities for up sell and expansion sales that originate from the Specialist’s relationships and sales efforts.
* Understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how RMG Enterprise Solutions maps on to these.
* Provide timely and accurate information to management
* Utilize and leverage internal technology (Salesforce, email, Excel, etc.) and personnel resources to secure the closing of the MORE renewal and generate qualified opportunities.
* Attain weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI metrics (talk time, outbound dials, conversations conducted)
* Record activity consistently and reliably in salesforce.com (if it’s not in sf.com, it didn’t happen)
* Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment. Flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed
* BA/BS preferred or industry related experience
* Up to 1 year B2B sales experience in the Fortune 500 market
* A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity within the Enterprise B2B space
* A sense of urgency, a team player, high energy, enthusiastic, coach able and organized with a desire to exceed assigned quotas
* Able to initiate business-oriented conversations with mid to senior level personnel
* Able to communicate professionally - in writing, by phone and in person.
* Not just strong communication skills, but effective questioning and conversation skills that can lead, persuade and overcome obstacles associated with prospecting and closing.
* Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, time management, goal-setting and achieving success
* The desire to work on a team committed to the achievement of a goal