RMG is looking for a talented, experienced Designer, who has the passion and skills to take our product to the next level.
Working as part of the in-house creative team in our UK office, you would be responsible for the content design and creative solutions delivered to our customers. We are looking for someone with impeccable design sense, incredible attention for detail, is up to date with industry trends and who fully understands the digital user experience needs. The purpose of the designer is to work within RMG in the Creative Services team to design and develop digital content for a variety of digital outputs. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global collaborative team, reporting to the UK Design Lead.
• Create digital content using the Adobe Creative Suite for internal and external use.
• Create digital content using RMG’s proprietary software for use in demonstrations and client solutions.
• Interact and communicate effectively with clients as needed via email, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings.
• Consult with customers on their digital signage solutions to ensure their digital signage meets their requirements, increases engagement and performs to its fullest extent. (Training and guidance will be provided)
• Provide training to customers on RMG’s propriety software.
• Provide creative support for sales initiatives, internal communications and marketing (e.g. website design, digital advertisements, collateral, trade shows, etc.).
• BA Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience.
• 3 years of experience in a creative role.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating examples of professional work.
• Proven proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite on Mac platform.
• Experience with print production (Adobe InDesign) desirable.
• Experience with video editing (After Effects, Premier, or Final Cut) would be an advantage.
• Experience in trade show design would also be a plus.
• Reliable, strong work ethic with a positive attitude.
• Ability to be creative in a fast-paced work environment.
• Creative flexibility is critical; must be able to produce a wide variety of looks and switch gears between very different types of creative output.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as digital signage, interactive kiosks, desktops and mobile devices.
• Comfortable learning new software and technologies quickly.
• Efficient, accurate with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively.
• Strong organisational and communication skills.
• Be willing and able to travel to customer sites, very occasionally overseas.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio or PDF portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.